Islamic Finance Executive Program
April 19, 2020
About the program:
This is an interactive program that enables participants to understand the Islamic principles and finance tools that are key to this sector. The program provides the venue to analyze, discuss, and learn Islamic Finance first-hand through academic sessions and round tables with expert-speakers, company visits, and networking opportunities. The Program is bringing together industry subject matter experts in one ‘industry dialogue platforms to promote professional excellence in Islamic Finance.
What you will learn:
Learning outcomes of the Program are SMART outcomes that originate out of:
- Specifying, defining and recognizing key challenges and opportunities of Islamic Finance;
- Comprehending Meaningful objectives of Islamic Finance that based on Maqasid -al – Shari’ah;
- Choosing Achievable goals that could be implemented and performed effectively;
- Categorizing Relevant characteristic features of Islamic Finance in comparison to modern financial modalities.
- Formulating Time-bound strategies to manage risks and uncertainties that uniquely encounter operations of Islamic financial institutions.
- The 6th Executive Program on Islamic Finance is an international program designed for executives who are interested in doing business in the Arab world, and/or wish to gain knowledge and contacts in the Islamic finance sector.
- Potential participants include CEOs, managing directors, general managers, strategy directors, chief representatives, country heads, functional directors, and international business development managers, who would be interested in entering or further developing their stronghold in this thriving sector.
The course will be delivered in English language.
Meet Your Instructors:
DR. SAMI AL-SUWAILEM
Acting Director General, IRTI
DR. HILAL HOUSSAIN
Senior Product Development Specialist, IRTI
DR. ANIS BEN KHEDHER
Senior Information Solutions Specialist, IRTI
MR. LOTFI ZAIRI
Lead Underwriter (Sovereign Insurance Department), IsDB
DR. ABDULLAH TURKISTANI
Dean of the Islamic Economics Institute, King Abdulaziz University, KSA
DR. MANSOOR DURRANI
Senior Vice President & Head of Project Finance, National Commercial Bank, KSA
DR. MUNAWAR IQBAL
Researcher at Islamic Economics Institute, King Abdulaziz University, KSA
DR. AHMED BELOUAFI
Researcher, Islamic Economics Institute, KSA
DR. FAISAL MAHMOUD ATBANI
Vice Dean of the Islamic Economics Institute, King Abdulaziz University, KSA
DR. MOHD MA’SUM BILLAH
Professor of Finance, Insurance & Investment, Islamic Economics Institute, King Abdulaziz University, KSA
President and CEO, SHAPE for Economic Consulting, Kuwait
DR. IBRAHIM ABOULOLA
MONIR MOBARAK BIN ABADI
Shariah Manager, National Commercial Bank, KSA
Chief Risk Officer, SEDCO Capital, KSA
For Further Information, Contact The Program Manager:
Dr. Osman Babikr
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: +966 12 646 6222
Sorry, Event Expired